The Inns At Greenleaf Lane
Welcome to Boothbay Harbor and Midcoast Maine
The Inns at Greenleaf Lane at Boothbay Harbor, Midcoast Maine are comprised of both The Greenleaf Inn and The Admiral's Quarters Inn. These neighbor inns are only separated by the much admired (and coveted!) parking area and neither time nor space can erase their historic charm. The Inns, both built in the early 1800's as sea captain's homes, set the standard for Maine Bed & Breakfasts as well as the larger inns, resorts and hotels. Perched above and nestled on a knoll at the gateway to the Boothbay Harbor Peninsula, The Greenleaf Inn and Admiral's Quarters Inn boast an extraordinary oceanfront location with a birds-eye view of the inner harbor, outer harbor and beyond. Whether it is lobster boats, schooners, harbor seals, sunrises, sunsets or the smell of the salty sea air, you will find these pure Midcoast Maine surroundings at The Inns at Greenleaf Lane.
At the Inns at Greenleaf Lane you will find meticulous attention to detail from the manicured lawns and pristine gardens to the immaculately clean and superbly appointed rooms complete with freshly ironed, premium quality sheets. Each room has a private fireplace in the bedroom, along with air-conditioning, televisions with DVD players and mini refrigerators. Most have private decks, but all have wonderful views of the water. And if that weren't enough, you will be treated each morning to an extensive gourmet breakfast complete with a variety of buffet items to please every palate... Read More about us ...
Amenities at the Inns Greenleaf Lane Bed & Breakfast
- Ocean Views from every room
- Air Conditioned Rooms
- Free Wi-Fi internet on entire property
- E-mail & high-speed Internet station in Our Library and parlor
- Private Fireplaces in every room
- Flat Screen TV's & DVD's
- Spacious living room with fieldstone wood burning fireplace
- Wicker furnished sunroom and fireplace
- Library with books, games, videos, movies
- Spacious private bathrooms
- Variety of gathering places (private decks, living room deck, spacious grounds, sunny breakfast area, wrap around porch, spacious living room, sunroom)
- With the “Bed” comes the “Breakfast” and here at the Inns at Greenleaf Lane, we know how to do breakfast! We serve a full, gourmet breakfast each morning in the spacious Greenleaf Inn. Intimate private tables and outdoor café tables gaze out unto the water. Start your day off with your choice of coffee (or tea) from our Keurig system. The buffet, consisting of Fresh-squeezed Orange Juice, Danish, Pickled Eggs, Hummus, Taboule, Fresh Local Cheese, our Greenleaf Cereal Blend and more, will whet your appetite for your served sweet or savory meal. We’ll start you off with Fresh Fruit, Homemade Granola, and our House-made Yogurt, followed by your sumptuous breakfast. Could it be a Wild Maine Blueberry stuffed French Toast with Lemon Curd and Blueberry Compote or perhaps, a Mushroom-crusted Quiche? Whatever is served, it will be the best Boothbay Harbor has to offer!
- Midcoast Coastal Maine Locale-hiking nature trails, swimming beaches and coves, boating trips to the islands, bird watching, sailing, visiting museums, galleries, antiques shops, and crafts shops, and more.