RATES AND RESERVATIONS
The Greenleaf Inn & Admirals Quarters Inn 2013 - 2014 Room Rates
Apr. 1 - Jun.14
Jun. 15 - Sep. 2
Sep. 3 - Oct. 15
Oct. 16 - Mar. 31
3 convenient ways to make your reservation
- Online reservation. Click here to check availability and make your reservation.
- Click here, fill out the form, and we will contact you.
- Call us 1.888.950.7724 and we'll take the reservation over the phone.
- All rates include full breakfast and are based on double occupancy, extra person is $25 per night, 7% Maine Lodging Tax is not included.
- With the “Bed” comes the “Breakfast” and here at the Inns at Greenleaf Lane, we know how to do breakfast! We serve a full, gourmet breakfast each morning in the spacious Greenleaf Inn. Intimate private tables and outdoor café tables gaze out unto the water. Start your day off with your choice of coffee (or tea) from our Keurig system. The buffet, consisting of Fresh-squeezed Orange Juice, Danish, Pickled Eggs, Hummus, Taboule, Fresh Local Cheese, our Greenleaf Cereal Blend and more, will whet your appetite for your served sweet or savory meal. We’ll start you off with Fresh Fruit, Homemade Granola, and our House-made Yogurt, followed by your sumptuous breakfast. Could it be a Wild Maine Blueberry stuffed French Toast with Lemon Curd and Blueberry Compote or perhaps, a Mushroom-crusted Quiche? Whatever is served, it will be the best Boothbay Harbor has to offer!
- Deposits/Payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, personal checks, and cash accepted. A deposit of one night's stay is required to guarantee a reservation. At our discretion, a larger deposit may be required for stays of 5 nights or greater.
- Cancellation Policy - If your plans change after your reservation is confirmed, notice is required 14 days in advance of arrival to obtain a refund of your deposit. With less notice, we will refund your deposit if we are able to rent your room to another party for the entire length of stay. If we cannot rent the room, you are responsible for the entire balance as stated in your confirmation email letter. The cancellation policy also applies to changes in your arrival/departure date which results in a shorter stay, and no refunds are provided for late arrivals or early departures.
- Miscellaneous: Children over twelve are welcome. Sorry, but we cannot accommodate pets.
- Smoking is not allowed in the inn or on the porch, or the on private decks. We do, however, allow it on the adirondack chairs on the front lawn.